Friday, September 13, 2019

The Signs and Behaviors of Death

I had an extremely unhappy experience a few days ago. It struck my like lightning and unleashed some pain within, was even a hint of guilt.

Why pain and guilt?

I was contacted by a nice young man in his 20’s. He introduced himself and mentioned that his mother had contacted me for some life insurance, contacted me from Facebook – YES SHE DID. She inquired on FridaySeptember 6th, 2019.

He asked a bunch of queries. At first, the queries appeared traditionalhowever he unbroken asking a lot of queries and more questions and that i began to notice this wasn't a conversation concerning insurance. So finally, this can be however the spoken language proceeded;

Me: “Is there one thing wrong?”

Gentleman: “Yes, my mother was died of a massive stroke the day she contacted you. You were the last person she spoke with from what we could tell.

There were an honest ten seconds of silence subsequently exchanged, I felt utterly inundated.

So, currently all the queries that failed to appear traditional created a full heap of sense.

No-one has ever referred to as me with this sort of reportsit absolutely was pretty devastating news to Pine Tree Statehowever I simply unbroken brooding about this gentleman has just lost his mother, his feelings and why he was line.

When I finally came back to my senses, I recalled once my father had passed on, I felt a requirement to “investigate” and figure out the puzzle of– WHAT HAPPENED.

Now, I that I understood the aim of the decision I offered my most sincere condolences. We continued chatting for another ten minutes more or less, he shared with me a number of the behaviors he found throughout his investigation. a lot of of what he shared I additionally experienced with my father.

1) WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WHAT IF …
2) HAS THIS HAPPENED BEFORE while not MY KNOWING
3) HOW MANY people I actually have SPOKE WITH WERE driven BY FEELINGS OF close PASSING

Read more about Signs, Signals, And Behaviors Of People That Feel Death Is Imminent

No comments:

Post a Comment